Employee Training & Development
This is the system of record for timekeeping, payroll and benefits. Please click on the link below to login into your profile.
For time off other than vacation or sick/personal (bereavement, jury duty, time to vote), you must print and submit the following form:
ADP Workforcenow Training Documents- STAFF
- ADP Quick Reference Guide (PDF)
- ADP Workforce Now Time Card System Training - Staff (PDF)
- ADP Time-Off Training for Employees (PDF)
- ADP Cancel Time-Off Requests Training for Employees (PDF)
ADP Workforcenow Training Documents- SUPERVISORS
In response to the New York State legislation updates surrounding sexual harassment policies and training, Daemen has brought up-to-date our Sexual Harassment Policy to remain both vigilant and compliant with New York State laws surrounding this issue.
If you believe that you have been subject to unlawful harassment or retaliation, you are strongly encouraged to complete the below form and submit it to the Director of Employee Engagement/Deputy Title IX Coordinator, or the College’s Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Officer, as set forth in the College’s anti-harassment policy.
We are pleased to offer a new way of delivering the safety training that you are required to complete each year. Using the Safe Colleges Training system, you'll be able to complete your training via the Internet at your convenience.
How to log on to the Safe Colleges Online Training Program:
- Using your web browser, go to the web page: http://daemen-ny.safecolleges.com/
- To access your assigned training, enter your username. Your username is your daemen email address.
- Your assigned course or courses will be listed on your personal Safe Colleges Training home page under "Mandatory Training".
- Select any course by simply clicking on the name of the course. The courses have audio so turn up your speakers if you wish to hear the narration. Complete all the training scenarios and the assessment to receive complete credit for the course. You will have the option to print out a Certificate of Completion once you successfully complete the course.
- ALL employees of Daemen College are required to complete the NYS mandated Sexual Harassment Training ANNUALLY.
Please feel free to contact the Office of Employee Engagement with any questions or comments about the Safety Training provided through this system.
If you have any technical problems with the site, please contact: Safe College Customer Service: 1-800-434-0154 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for helping to make Daemen a safe place to work and learn!
Budget Information and Training
For useful guides, resources and training, please click on the link from Business Affairs: http://businessaffairs.metropolitan-police.com/budgets/